Beta to standard site

justincolby

Trial Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any experience sending brew sessions, recipes, etc. from the beta site to the standard one. I started using the beta site when it opened up. Now my last brew I accidentally did on the standard site. I noticed on there that I have basically none of my brewing info from the past year since I've been using the beta. Is there a way to consolidate it? My username and everything is the same and my profile info is the same. I have to go to brewersfriend.com for some of it and beta.brewersfriend.com for some.

The beta site had just a handful of testers, and were told to NOT keep data on that site. If you have data on that site, we may be able to move it over to the real site if you are in a real bind and need it done.

The beta site had just a handful of testers, and were told to NOT keep data on that site. If you have data on that site, we may be able to move it over to the real site if you are in a real bind and need it done.

Is any of the info from the beta site still around? Like an idiot, I had some brew sessions and recipes on there that I never put on the regular site. I just tried to get to the beta site and just got a blank page. Am I SOL?

Is any of the info from the beta site still around? Like an idiot, I had some brew sessions and recipes on there that I never put on the regular site. I just tried to get to the beta site and just got a blank page. Am I SOL?

I'm sorry, probably so. Even back when this post was made in December, it would have been an unlikely retrieve. I'll check with the developer, just in case, but I don't think it's likely.

I'm sorry, probably so. Even back when this post was made in December, it would have been an unlikely retrieve. I'll check with the developer, just in case, but I don't think it's likely.
Thanks

Back