Cinco de Mayo celebration

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Whose celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a home brew and what will you be bringing to the party, since I have a place in south San Antonio I celibate the holiday, its actually called Fiesta week there, most of the time Taquilla is every where during that holiday even where its not supposed to be but the party is just about beer and mostly Mexican light beer and served in the park in pitchers for a week, I miss it, lets celebrate ;)

Reactions: J A
Whose celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a home brew and what will you be bringing to the party, since I have a place in south San Antonio I celibate the holiday, its actually called Fiesta week there, most of the time Taquilla is every where during that holiday even where its not supposed to be but the party is just about beer and mostly Mexican light beer and served in the park in pitchers for a week, I miss it, lets celebrate ;)
Well down here in the land of Aus today is ANZAC day a Memorial Day to commemorate the sacrifices of our diggers way back in world war 1 at Gallipoli. it's also a great big all day piss up for our Armed Forces.
I for one will be raising many a Glass to the Brave legends of the battlefield in remembrance to those who gave their lives for my freedom. Cheers;)!

Well down here in the land of Aus today is ANZAC day a Memorial Day to commemorate the sacrifices of our diggers way back in world war 1 at Gallipoli. it's also a great big all day piss up for our Armed Forces.
I for one will be raising many a Glass to the Brave legends of the battlefield in remembrance to those who gave their lives for my freedom. Cheers;)!
We will remember them - Cheers @Trialben

Going to a "Drinko de Mayo party Saturday (can't be Cinco on the 6th). Lots of good food and all kinds of drinko!

Sounds like fun :)

There are some really good Mexican lagers out there, unfortunately, not enough time to pull one off. Something to think about for next year, though....

yes if you have a 130 degree summer in the shade you will understand why they drink the lightest beers possible and wear a big sombrero hat at 3 pm

A lot of their beers are close relatives of Vienna Lager. And yes, when it's that hot in the afternoon, a siesta is definitely warranted.

Well sumbeech. I was in San Antone in '76, got kicked off a freight train somewhere down that way, got on in Yuma heading east out of socal. Had I known I would have looked you up. That was April though. Always next time.

Back