Northern Brewer All Grain Kit Sale

I don't think I'm on their mailing/email list :p a bit far to post...

I've never been able to be successfully taken off any mailing list!

not to mention their almost the highest priced company out there

not to mention their almost the highest priced company out there

They are higher priced, but very good for the novice brewer (me), as the BrewMasters are very helpful with equipment, procedures, and everything in between.

Not to mention, I purchased a dual regulator from them and had some troubles almost 2 months after I bought it. I called them up and barely started to the explain the problem and they said they will ship me a new one and to just discard the old one... no questions asked!

And... on more then one occasion, they have bumped the shipping when ordering at no additional charge. Example. I was putting in an order on Tuesday for a Friday starter and a Sunday brew day. They gave me the shipping options and said... but that won't get it there by Friday, let me bump you up to 2nd day delivery, and we won't charge you anything.

Customer service is very hard to put a price tag on. And they are by far, the best at customer service that I have found. On the flip side... I have purchased a couple times from Morebeer, and their people don't know much about the products they are selling and on both occasions, I had to guide the salesperson through the process.

So I guess it boils down to what you like. I don't mind paying more for something if they are willing to go the extra mile fo me.

InBev owned or not, customer service is top notch.

Back