Television Series

must say i aint big on television,full stop!.
We have watched the walking dead from the start,but am getting a little p##d off with it of late,just seems to be going well of track!

must say i aint big on television,full stop!.
We have watched the walking dead from the start,but am getting a little p##d off with it of late,just seems to be going well of track!
I gave up on that show a while ago. Might watch a little here or there with the wife, but it just pisses me off. Great example. Literally main character said "we have to all stay within the walls to protextend everyone"
What do they do? Proceed to send all the named characters in small groups outside the walls, including the guy that just said not to leave. NOT 10 FREAKING MINUTES LATER!!!

Anyway, the expanse is a good syfy show if you're into that

Me and SWMBO like 'Grimm'
I'm a 'Game of Thrones' fan too, and I did enjoy 'The Tunnel' & 'Fortitude'
Years ago it was 'X-Files' & all the Si-Fi ones
Not that I'm a telly addict mind :eek:
Cheers

Wish I could find Babylon 5 to stream.... Canadians have that one locked up tight!

magicians, took a while to get there but very nice show, very original.....I cant stand repeat stories

lets unlock the magic of fillerati

magicians, took a while to get there but very nice show, very original.....I cant stand repeat stories

lets unlock the magic of fillerati

That one looked interesting

Tough to tell a new story, you just have to give it your own style and make it seem new

I like it very unpredictable, very hard to read and Im "very good" at reading plots

oh, did I tell you its very sexual, every third line is something to do with it and its funny as hell

Justified is finally on amazon prime! Can't wait to start that.

just found all seasons of DR Who on Amazon, starting with 2005 I think labeled as season 101 to now

I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again, The Expanse is freakin good

Once we have Internet back up, we'll have to check out iron fist (along with whatever else we missed during our week without cable)

Back