Synch between web and Android

JimFisher

Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely this has been asked before but I could not find it in the forums.

When I enter a recipe in my web browser on my computer, it often takes quite a long time to sync with my phone. I'm often well into the brew process before I can view the recipe on my phone. Sometimes it even takes hours. This is despite doing numerous manual synchs on my phone.

I'm sure I am doing something stupid, but I cannot figure out what that might be.

Im guessing your talking about the app not the web browser on the android right?, can you get to it with the browser on you phone?

can you get to it with the browser on you phone?

Yes, the app on my phone. I can pull it up on multiple browsers with no problems. It just will not sync with my phone app immediately. It simply shows up . . . eventually.

And it is the same issue whether I am brewing a brew session or a recipe. I press the sync button multiple times and still do not see my recipes or Brew session. Until later.

A Stout I brewed a few days ago (12-31) shows up in my web-based brew sessions and recipes, but is . . . corrupted? on my mobile app (see pics). The recipe itself doesn't show up at all in the mobile app.

Attached are pictures from my the web versus mobile app:

Attachments

• app.png
    app.png
    265.3 KB · Views: 286
  • webpic.PNG
    webpic.PNG
    68 KB · Views: 290
I think our tech support is on vacation, they will get back to you sorry

Any developments on this? Recipes/brewsessions are still not synching.

I'm having a similar issue. If I update on the web, when it syncs the recipe doesn't adjust on my app, and I can't revise it in the app, or sync it...

I'm having a similar issue. If I update on the web, when it syncs the recipe doesn't adjust on my app, and I can't revise it in the app, or sync it...

Did you update the app today with the newest release (released yesterday)?

Actually it' been 24hrs and a recipe I made online still isn't showing up

One thing that has worked is to simply log out, and then log back in and try to sync again. Please try that, and let me know if that fixes it.

Back