Television Series

the last episode I watched 10 was very good in season 2 I hope that wasn't the end, another good show is Goliath Im watching

Season 2 of The Man In The High Castle is on Amazon now!
Read the book long ago so I know the basic premise. I also know the series isn't following the book's plot. Not surprising: Anything Phillip K. Dick wrote is practically by definition unfilmable.

Curious to see what kind of chatter we can get on this. Book or show, let's talk

Either version, Beric Dondarrion is one of my favorite minor characters

Mine is The Hound. Glad to see him back in business and with your boy Beric. I've read all the books, but it's been so long that the show has pretty much taken over the Game of Thrones department in the ol' noggin. But I'm mad at the show for not bringing Lady Stoneheart in. I don't care if she's integral to the plot, I just wanted to see her going around f***ing people up.

I'm hooked on Westworld. I like the fact that it brings up some pretty deep philosophical questions about AI. Phenomenal cast too.

Read the book long ago so I know the basic premise. I also know the series isn't following the book's plot. Not surprising: Anything Phillip K. Dick wrote is practically by definition unfilmable.

I need to check that out!

Ive been watching Vikings, back to my heritage roots, I just cant get enough, when life was simple but brutal

Last edited:
Yea I went through a Vikings faze then I ran out of episodes on Netflix :(. I see its on free to air here in Aus ATM so only have to wait half a year to get the next lot of instalments.

Been meaning to watch Vikings as a nod to my own heritage as well but didn't get hooked .

Walking dead , Archer , Misfits and GoT are some of my current / past favourites
Really looking forward to season 8 of Archer , same voice as Bob's burgers and just as silly

I just started watching Vikings as well. I also started watching Taboo. It's a little slower but Tom Hardy really has me hooked.

Walking dead , Archer , Misfits and GoT are some of my current / past favourites
Really looking forward to season 8 of Archer , same voice as Bob's burgers and just as silly
Archer is awesome!
No matter where I hear H. Jon Benjamin's voice, all I can see in my head is Archer, even while watching Bob's Burgers...:cool:

Have not herd of archer but that reminds me of Arrow any fans on that show?

Last edited:
Season 8 starts in April from memory , shame there's no legal way for me to watch it in my country
....like so many other shows!
What bugs me even more here is a lot of series do end up getting broadcasted, but only dubbed into German. I wouldn't mind subtitles, but shows like Archer just don't translate well. I can tolerate the Simpsons in German, and a lot of dramas (Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, etc) are all that bad, but most animated comedies are just not worth watching dubbed.

Last edited:
....like so many other shows!
What bugs me even more here is a lot of series do end up getting broadcasted, but only dubbed into German. I wouldn't mind subtitles, but shows like Archer just don't translate well. I can tolerate the Simpsons in German, and a lot of dramas (Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, etc) are all that bad, but must animated comedies are just not worth watching dubbed.
I remember, long ago, watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show with German subtitles.... Hilarious!

time for the spookie...Constantine, I wish it was still playing , great show, watching 2 per day, im hooked

True detective first season, I didn't like the second..
i love the walking dead!!!
However don't tell anything... here in Italy we are always 1or 2 episodes late just the time to cross the Atlantic

Back