Outdoor Brewing - Blowout-Resistant Burner Question

I hate brewing in the wind so I just pick my days. That's easy for me being semi retired. What I used to do is just flip over my picnic table to block the wind and brew on the windless side of the house

I'm lucky I brew in a sheltered area undercover and between two sheds so this stops a lot of wind.

Here's how I block my wind. Garage brewing!!

Attachments

• IMG_1266.JPG
    IMG_1266.JPG
    737.8 KB · Views: 119
Here's how I block my wind. Garage brewing!!
Well that's fine but would like you to move those gas cans. The fumes could ignite and ruin your brew day

I noticed that after I posted. Figured someone would say something. They're 12' from the burner. And empty. :p

Such a safety conscious lot us homebrewers are eh:oops:. I get like that when I've consumed a couple of litres of my brew as I'm sure something ominous is about to occur:p.

It's a garage, so....

The car on the other side has a tank full of gas. I'm happy to report that I made it through a brew day with no explosions.

It's a garage, so....

The car on the other side has a tank full of gas. I'm happy to report that I made it through a brew day with no explosions.
The car is not vented like a gas can. Just put them outside. I used to drive an ambulance and I've seen some things.

I'm sorry I posted the pic.

lets talk science here in reality the amount of gas fumes it would take to explode would drive person out of the garage and no good brewer would buy a 30K car leaking those fumes Right ;)

Right, except I never claimed to be a good brewer! :D

I'm afraid you're sinking deeper!

I'm sorry I said anything.

Back