Who's Watching the super bowl

I heard something about a bird...

Just had a look, Pats vs Falcons....guess I would root for the Pats. Kick-off is in 1.5hrs hrs, I'll be asleep...
After having a look and realizing the SB # now starts with an L and not just one (!) X, I feel realllllly old. :-(

Will watch but without Green Bay there it doesn't matter.:(

I'm having a super bowl party, all home made from scratch, pizza, cheese dip, olive garden salad and minestrone soup

I'm having a tantrum now. So unfair the falcons played better most of the game IMO

Unfortunately they wore down, at the same time I dont think the patriots had played such a strong offence the whole season, defiantly a great team, just needed depth

Unfortunately they wore down, at the same time I dont think the patriots had played such a strong offence the whole season, defiantly a great team, just needed depth
I agree they often looked beatable but held on or came back during the regular season. Hey I'm a Giants fan living in patriot territory. I wear my hat around proudly and it irks their fans. I like to rub it in

Matt Ryan getting sacked when they were in field goal range. Ouch.

Party I attended last night was all libs, the host put a handwritten sign on a door off the kitchen that said 'Political Room', for any break-out convo's deemed too hot to handle. I dropped a few bigly's, but the simple fact I could probably trigger a roomful of adults by saying TRUMP out loud made me the attendee every one feared would 'go there'.

I didn't, even though it was a dry party. Nothing but a gracious guest. No homebrews for them either, pity.

good that you didn't derail the football but one stupid question, who watches pro football that doesn't drink o_O

Back