Крушение Ту-154

AnthonyAxono

Trial Member
Reaction score
Поисковая операция в районе крушения самолета Ту-154 около Сочи продолжается в круглосуточном режиме. Во вторник в ней задействовано 45 кораблей и судов, 15 глубоководных аппаратов, 192 водолаза, 12 самолетов и пять вертолетов. Интересно какая же на самом деле причина падения???

Search operation in the area of the crash near Sochi on the Tu-154 goes on around the clock. On Tuesday, it involved 45 ships, 15 submersibles, 192 divers, 12 aircraft and five helicopters. I wonder what is really the cause of the fall ???

Dang. I thought there'd be ponies.

I was reading the RT news site the other day (more entertaining than TV by a long shot) and noticed that there was a link for free Russian lessons. Here's an excerpt from the first lesson, "Greetings":
Capture2.JPG

Note: It's easier if you learn the cyrillic alphabet first.

Last edited:
First the DNC email server, ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶m̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶d̶, now Brewer's Friend. Those pesky Russians are trying to rig our homebrew!

Maybe this is how they rigged the US elections ha ha:D. A Russian homebrewer/serial hacker.

Note to self: change password from "password" to something that's harder to figure out. abc123 for example.

(I know the "password" password thing is probably wrong, but it's too funny not to use it.)

I just read the story. Flaps stopped working and the poor guys didn't stand a chance, from the sound of it.

Back