Television Series

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
They haven't used that line just yet in XI, but all-in-all it is a fairly good season with quite a bit of the old feeling to it. A lot more so than X...:confused:

They haven't used that line just yet in XI, but all-in-all it is a fairly good season with quite a bit of the old feeling to it. A lot more so than X...:confused:
Cant say I'm well versed in the chronology or the newer ones. I mostly watched it as a kid on public TV. that and the red green show. it's kinda redneck Canadian, and he used a lot of duct tape

I have to admit, Im liking Pitch, a never looked at story before and a good one :cool:

A young pitcher becomes the first woman to play in the Major Leagues, good drama of things we don't see behind the game

Pure Genius is pretty good also, I like original shows

I get really tired of constant repeating of stories

man, this side chit chat thing isn't taking off like i was thinking it would.

don't brewers have any other hobbies?:D

Sorry, can't help you much... with a wifey that's in class/studying 24/7, two teenage boys, one and a half jobs and a pair of remarkably high maintenance cats, brewing is the ONLY hobby I can find time for... and even that's a struggle.

Haven't had cable for years....

Sorry, can't help you much... with a wifey that's in class/studying 24/7, two teenage boys, one and a half jobs and a pair of remarkably high maintenance cats, brewing is the ONLY hobby I can find time for... and even that's a struggle.

Haven't had cable for years....
I make sourdough bread, cheese, wife makes wine. We ski and hike. We're largely raising our two grandchildren. Television? What the heck is that?

We shut the TV off in May and don't have it turned back on til September. Watch a few college sports and a little pro football . Wife records some of the who done its and we record American Pickers to watch at our leisure. We do record some Brew Dogs too. They are a crack up. Gardening, fishing, grandkid sport chasing, hunting, a few odd wood projects and Brewing with both working full time keeps us busy.

Im watching house of cards now from the start on netflix , very disturbing but also interesting, I bet some of this power crap is true to a point and also bull :mad:

Started watching OA, very strange, takes a while to get the point but interesting

OA looks pretty interesting. Have to finish watching Westworld season 1 first though...:)

it was very good to a point, Ill let you watch it and decide your self, I think it could have been a better ending

ok I know this is old but "British being human", man do they have the drama nailed, good acting

Season 2 of The Man In The High Castle is on Amazon now!

Season 2 of The Man In The High Castle is on Amazon now!
at first this put me to sleep every time I watched it and even season 2 is slow as molasses but at least its starting to make sense and get interesting

at first this put me to sleep every time I watched it and even season 2 is slow as molasses but at least its starting to make sense and get interesting

I agree it is quite slow but I like the concept of the plot. I'm hoping interesting things happen soon.

Back