Spigot/Tap for Igloo Cooler?

Yeah as long as I clean up and it doesn't interfere too much she's good with it ..... for now...
Haha and she knows it costs less then buying beer. If only I stopped buying beer. Once I get a stock of home brew I shouldn't need to. Maybe on occasion but I would rather drink my own. It tastes better to me...sometimes haha

Man! What a digression session! Whatever happened to a spigot for an Igloo cooler??

:eek::p:D

One might get the impression you guys like talking about beer :rolleyes:... but don't let me slow you down :D

Reactions: GPA
Haha and she knows it costs less then buying beer. If only I stopped buying beer. Once I get a stock of home brew I shouldn't need to. Maybe on occasion but I would rather drink my own. It tastes better to me...sometimes haha
Yeah right now I buy it until I get the stock up , most of the stuff I drink is pretty pricey so she does like the cost savings. She hasn't said anything about equipment yet ... but we talk before I buy and she's probably got it figured out by now . She's a keeper and told me just be frugal when I can, and try and brew something she likes occasionally.

Man! What a digression session! Whatever happened to a spigot for an Igloo cooler??

:eek::p:D

One might get the impression you guys like talking about beer :rolleyes:... but don't let me slow you down :D
Ha ha yeah I know im kind of a chatty one :rolleyes:
Probably should start a thread titled
GPA some beer talk and anything else you wanna talk about o_O

Yea it made by a bloke call e stikks it's his recipe I just brewed his one yep stay clear of the missus you know what they say about too many cooks in the kitchen? It spoils the brew:D.
I cook up all mine on a gas burner out side where I belong haha good luck

Yea it made by a bloke call e stikks it's his recipe I just brewed his one yep stay clear of the missus you know what they say about too many cooks in the kitchen? It spoils the brew:D.
I cook up all mine on a gas burner out side where I belong haha good luck
Got a spot picked out in the garage for either me or my brewing whichever comes 1st

You fella are a crack up :p yep the key to a happy life is a happy wife or else steer clear of her ha ha:D. Or finally concoct a brew she loves and get her pissed. My missus hates beer so I think we'll more beer for me!

nice thing about LHBS is there is normally a brew club with it. Ask about that, it is a great way to learn and create friends

nice thing about LHBS is there is normally a brew club with it. Ask about that, it is a great way to learn and create friends

...and speaking of which, see you Sunday!

Been meaning a make a cider for one of the girls I know call it Dickens old cider ....she'll love my old Dickens Cider ;)
You crafty fella there Mark I had to read that twice till I got your drift yep :p a great cider for the right gal. ;)

Back