Hello from Wolverhampton

Mystbrews

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm just getting back into brewing after a break of about 30 years. I used to do a lot of AG back then.

I've just done a Munton's Stout kit, slightly modified with a tin of treacle, and that's turned out pretty well.

Now fermenting a full extract kit from HBC - a Porter which I'm going to add some plums to when it goes into the 2nd FV.

I bought the ingredients for my first AG brew at the weekend so I'll let you know how I get on - it'll be an oatmeal stout. You might be seeing a bit of a theme in my beers!

Looking forward to hearing what the forum is brewing and sharing info and ideas

Pat

Hello there,

I'm just getting back into brewing after a break of about 30 years. I used to do a lot of AG back then.

I've just done a Munton's Stout kit, slightly modified with a tin of treacle, and that's turned out pretty well.

Now fermenting a full extract kit from HBC - a Porter which I'm going to add some plums to when it goes into the 2nd FV.

I bought the ingredients for my first AG brew at the weekend so I'll let you know how I get on - it'll be an oatmeal stout. You might be seeing a bit of a theme in my beers!

Looking forward to hearing what the forum is brewing and sharing info and ideas

Pat
Cheers pat! Good luck on your first AG batch it can be overwhelming first time through try to enjoy it and don't rush it. Enjoy

Welcome!

Can I say I was slightly disappointed when I finished reading the title of this thread? I thought I was going to be talking to wolverine ;)

Back