Monthly happy hour

I'll be a little late, but I'll be there ⁠
20_f.png

I work till 6 and the a 30 minute ride home so not sure I'll make it. If so about 7pm
Cheers all!

In case you don't already know, this "club meeting" is open to everyone and, frankly, we would very much enjoy meeting any of the relatively new folks here. It is very informal, and a nice excuse to have a beer.

Please join us if you can!

Looking forward to seeing many of you in just an hour and a half. Come have a beer with us!

The details for the zoom meeting are in the very first post of this thread.

Think I’ll grab a mass krug for this evenings Helles/Zoom. Hope to see you all in an hour or so

In case you don't already know, this "club meeting" is open to everyone and, frankly, we would very much enjoy meeting any of the relatively new folks here. It is very informal, and a nice excuse to have a beer.

Please join us if you can!
As if you need an excuse to have a beer!

Low turnout but good time nonetheless. Missed talking to those who did make it. Probably start later next month.

Last edited:
Wish I could have popped in for a bit, but life got in the way.
Ended up spending some quality time with the grandkids and got them to bed.
I did help my son in law updating his water as he got a report back from Ward Labs finally.
And had a beer!
Hope you all had a good time.
Cheers

Looks like a great time
Yeah sure was.
Good way to spend a bit of time with my quiet nephew too.

He's a quiet kid but put him up high on an obstacles course he opens up and talks smiles ect.
This is our third time doing something like this together a great way to build a relationship ;).

Yeah sure was.
Good way to spend a bit of time with my quiet nephew too.

He's a quiet kid but put him up high on an obstacles course he opens up and talks smiles ect.
This is our third time doing something like this together a great way to build a relationship ;).

Nephews like that need uncles like you Ben!!

Back