Saturday November 26, 2022

Donoroto

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Although this is mostly thought of an an American holiday, surely every culture has a tradition if giving thanks for the good things in life.

Please join us on Saturday, November 26 for our regular monthly Zoom meeting online. We start around 5 pm Eastern (New York) time, which is 22:00 UTC (London) and usually end up chatting about (and drinking...) beer for two or three hours. Late joiners are frequent and always welcome.

The details on the Zoom credentials are here:
https://www.brewersfriend.com/forum/threads/2022-current-zoom-happy-hour-details.15358/

That's midnight for me.
Will see how it goes. If the weather holds I may be there, if there's rain & clouds, internet will pack up.
But will put enough beers cold, just in case :p

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!
Sadly I will be in the air on the way home from Cozumel so I won't be able to join in.
In Canada we have our Thanksgiving in October, but my friends and I very thankful for roughly 10-12 hours of football in the last Thursday in November each year!
I have a couple more days of this (the view from our room), then back home to the cold...
20221123_182314.jpg

Sadly I will be in the air on the way home from Cozumel so I won't be able to join in.
In Canada we have our Thanksgiving in October, but my friends and I very thankful for roughly 10-12 hours of football in the last Thursday in November each year!
I have a couple more days of this (the view from our room), then back home to the cold...
View attachment 23204
That looks just terrible there Craig. I hope you can stand it for a few more days! :rolleyes:

I'll try to stop in for a beer around 630 Eastern time.

View attachment 23204
Sadly? Right….

I'll have to miss this one, I am out in Los Angles, CA for a "Celebration of Life" that runs at the same time.

I'll probably join in after the Iron Bowl game (Alabama vs. Auburn). Starts at 1430 CST (1530 EST), so will likely run to nearly 1830 EST, maybe a little longer. Our last game of the season, and ALWAYS a war, regardless of how the rest of the season has gone, for EITHER team.

I'm recovering from the flu (or something) so I probably won't make it on this time

Sorry my phone overheated musta been from all the hot air I was expelling.

Thanks for the chat Gents I guess I'll say sleep well:p

We got off about 7 eastern. Only 3 of us left

Back