Sept 24, 2022 Saturday: join us!

Donoroto

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
As has been the practice during the pandemic, many of us have a virtual club meeting (via Zoom) on the last Saturday of each month. And, also as usual, it would be just great if you could join us!

Meetings start at 5:00 pm New York time and last 2 or 3 hours or more. It is ok to join late or leave early as you like, there are no rules.

Well, almost none: We try to talk mostly about beer and brewing and related topics and try to avoid religion or politics or anything else that isn't usually found in the forum. Everyone's there to have a good time, and topics that detract from that are deprecated. We also just maybe might possibly perhaps have a beer during the meeting.

It IS, after all, a brewing club :D

Hope to see you there!

I may not make it this time. I will be decked out in my Lederhosen and partying like a rockstar!
Please pull in. Would love to see that :D
I'll be half asleep, as usual. If not fully.
Is it still 23.00 my timezone? Or has it gone wintertime, and midnight?

I am bowling till about 9pm (candle lit bowls) so may be a bit late.
upload_2022-9-20_19-53-51.png

I promise, while I may not be distinguished, I'm certainly distinguishable. I may have to ask everyone here to sign a waiver for any damage to their electronics if my picture is presented on them. It may cause failures.

I promise, while I may not be distinguished, I'm certainly distinguishable. I may have to ask everyone here to sign a waiver for any damage to their electronics if my picture is presented on them. It may cause failures.
Nothing a few beer won't fix aye Roadie!:p

I will be sure to call in and say G'day!

Looking very smart @The Brew Mentor musta been first drinks eh?:D

Eish you guys better be there just now, ' cause still awake but lot of primitive cider in primitive body in primitive surroundings
Hope link is still the same?

Eish you guys better be there just now, ' cause still awake but lot of primitive cider in primitive body in primitive surroundings
Hope link is still the same?
I also hope so, because I'm in there now

Back