What’s for dinner?

Pork chop & potatoes
IMG_20220702_190019.jpg
IMG_20220702_185815.jpg

A little sausage and peppers with a side of grilled taters, precious. And a Troegs IPA, because one can’t grill without a beer, correct?

Happy 4th my American sisters and brothers. And take it easy on the fifth. ;)

30A7610D-B9C3-4346-8DBD-FCE5A35DA92C.jpeg

I grilled sausages Saturday (Italian) and Sunday (bratwurst). Tonight, with my wife out of town for work, I had a BJ’s flatbread.

Bbq chicken...grilled sweet Italian and feta, spinach, chicken sausage with a green salad...and beer.....Happy Forth of July! Oh yeah...a straw and blue berry galette for that patriotic colored dessert!

Hell yeah that chicken looks great!
Grilled the soughdough too?
I love how that stuff gets that crunch going on.
Not this time. Normally I do, though.
Chicken came out very tasty

Not this time. Normally I do, though.
Chicken came out very tasty
Looks similar to these " Chicken Royals" that I buy from the local shop. They are the drumstick and that bit of meat behind it I have a soft spot for them. They have this sticky spicey glaze stuff on them and so Moorish and cheep too.

I buy these on the way home from the park with the littlie for smoko YUM!

Going to sous vide, then sear this fella, air fry some potatoes, and do something with some asparagus as well tonight!
20220730_083548.jpg

I am on a weight loss plan, here is a typical lunch for me, grilled chicken or pork, and some mini cucumbers sliced in half. On days that I don't have a beer I will have some hummus with the cucumber (or sliced peppers). Having a couple of beers later, so just some salt and pepper today.
20220730_125910.jpg

A little sausage and peppers with a side of grilled taters, precious. And a Troegs IPA, because one can’t grill without a beer, correct?

Happy 4th my American sisters and brothers. And take it easy on the fifth. ;)

View attachment 21356
Hey looking back at your BBQ fare there Megary how do them French style chippies go on the BBQ plate?

I usually cut them horizontal forming disks on the BBQ

Back