Label Generator Feature Reqest

Ferdaze

Premium Plus Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to generate a label from the brew session so the data comes from the actual numbers of the session and not from the recipe as the tend to be a bit different and also the dates from the log entries. Its nice that they can be overridden but a little cumbersome to switch back and forth between tabs to copy the current brew session info to the label.

Thanks!

Thanks for the request. I'll put in a ticket to update the label generator to be a searchable drop-down and allow for either recipe selection or brew session selection which would use the data from the brew sessions log entries.

I really like the label generator feature, but like Ferdaze mentioned above, it would be great to take it from our brew sessions with our actual numbers and not from the recipe. I see that the ticket to update this is almost 2 years old. Was it decided it would not be possible or did it just fall through the cracks?

You can get brew session stats if you print labels from the brew session screen.

upload_2022-6-15_12-42-42.png

Great, thanks for the quick response. It would still be nice to have this with the Label Generator under Tools so they are all in the same location.

Great, thanks for the quick response. It would still be nice to have this with the Label Generator under Tools so they are all in the same location.

Agreed. Until your post, I didn't realize you got different values if you printed labels from a different screen. The logic makes sense but, it's not obvious.

Back