Greetings from Tampa Bay, FL!

ToBrewIsHuman

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello from the sunshine state! Long time extract brewer, just bought the Clawhammer BIAB system and I’m hooked. I’m finishing up my extract kits and have the big one planned as my first all grain brew.

Pliny!

I was sold on this system (once the kinks were worked out) when I saw how quickly the wort chilled after boiling using their wort chiller. Amazing! Everything is falling into place.

Love all the resources on this site. Looking forward to meeting some like minded home brewers.

Cheers mate.
I'm sure there is plenty ofnonline resources for both the clawhamer and pliney good luck with both of them.
Yup they look like great units from all the brewtubers I've seen using them.

Welcome! No matter how long each of us have been at it, we're all still learning. Pliny sounds like a delicious project!

Welcome to Brewers Friend!
I really like the Clawhammer brewing gear, looking forward to hearing how the Pliny goes.
You should probably take some pictures as you go and show off the gear!
Oh, and Go Bolts, if they win the cup, at least we Leaf fans can then say that we lost to the eventual winners...

Welcome to Brewers Friend!
I really like the Clawhammer brewing gear, looking forward to hearing how the Pliny goes.
You should probably take some pictures as you go and show off the gear!
Oh, and Go Bolts, if they win the cup, at least we Leaf fans can then say that we lost to the eventual winners...

Thanks! I always take at least a few pictures and I’ll be sure to do that for this Pliny batch as well. I have 2 extract brews on tap right now but as soon as one of the Cornies are half full, I’m going to start on the Pliny. So many hop additions! I probably couldn’t have chosen a more complex beer for my first all grain batch but, all in!

The pic I posted is of my new kegerator as well as taps of my Dark Passenger IPA, my cold brew coffee on nitro and my Chocomud stout that were brewed using the Clawhammer system.

I’m not a big hockey fan but you gotta support your team, right? :). Thanks for the comments!

Attachments

• D4EA4124-F9D3-4F9E-BE48-C462E5331D24.jpeg
    D4EA4124-F9D3-4F9E-BE48-C462E5331D24.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 55
Thanks! I always take at least a few pictures and I’ll be sure to do that for this Pliny batch as well. I have 2 extract brews on tap right now but as soon as one of the Cornies are half full, I’m going to start on the Pliny. So many hop additions! I probably couldn’t have chosen a more complex beer for my first all grain batch but, all in!

The pic I posted is of my new kegerator as well as taps of my Dark Passenger IPA, my cold brew coffee on nitro and my Chocomud stout that were brewed using the Clawhammer system.

I’m not a big hockey fan but you gotta support your team, right? :). Thanks for the comments!

Welcome to the forum from Crystal River area. (And Upper Michigan during the summer!).

That some good looking beer! Nicely done!

Back