Is the integration of BrewBrain (Nederlands) 's float planned ?

Meaulnes

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have a Float device from BrewBrain in Nederlands (similar to Tilt) and it is not an integration possibility in Brewer's friend software. Is its integration planned in a near future ?

First we've heard of it, thanks for passing it along!

I'll submit a ticket to our device integrations developer and get that scheduled

Is there an ETA? I also have a float and would be nice to link sessions to BF.

I'll submit a ticket to our device integrations developer and get that scheduled

Hey, it's been 4 months now with no news... is there any ETA on the Float integration? Thanks in advance!

Hey, is there any ETA on the Brewbrain Float integration? It's been 6 months already with no updates and I'd really like to be able to connect it to my brew sessions... Thanks in advance

Hey, is there any ETA on the Brewbrain Float integration? It's been 6 months already with no updates and I'd really like to be able to connect it to my brew sessions... Thanks in advance

We are working feverishly on the app right now, and hopefully when the app is re-released we can reprioritize things on our wishlist. At this time, we don't have a timeline for new integrations however.

Hi. I have a Float device from BrewBrain in Nederlands (similar to Tilt) and it is not an integration possibility in Brewer's friend software. Is its integration planned in a near future ?
We are working on this!

Back