Random Photos.

Wow that's some tech right there I hope it's making you money man!
So that thing I photographed cuts via lazer yours via router cool.
Not a cent. Retired, so money is not so important. But being a cheapskate, I did build it myself.

If I charge for stuff, it has to be perfect. Your tap handles are close, but not perfect.

We went to Maui back in June for my birthday. The sunsets were gorgeous!
sunset.jpg

I'm just surprised at how much pressure that flimsy bottle can take :D

Love the lamp

It was custom made by my sister-in-law and nephew. They actually went to a department store and asked if they had any mannequin legs they could buy. After a confused look from the clerk, they explained what they wanted it for. The salesperson thought it was hilarious and just gave them one! They they went to Good Will and got more strange looks as they were trying different shoes on the mannequin leg! One of the best Christmas presents I've ever received.

It was custom made by my sister-in-law and nephew. They actually went to a department store and asked if they had any mannequin legs they could buy. After a confused look from the clerk, they explained what they wanted it for. The salesperson thought it was hilarious and just gave them one! They they went to Good Will and got more strange looks as they were trying different shoes on the mannequin leg! One of the best Christmas presents I've ever received.
Great story!

Great story indeed! Is there anyone else that listened to Jean Shepherd's radio show?
Electric sex in the window!

Uph! How tall are those fence posts? I'm feeling so lucky with hardly making a dent in the wood pile by late December...59°F today

Back