Hello from the Bay Area

carguy33

Trial Member
Reaction score
Seasons Greetings Everyone!

Just signed up on BF... coming from the BS world... lol. Seriously, I was having a hard time getting that other brewing software make sense with my new system so I decided to check out this place.
I've been brewing for the past 5 years with a Grainfather, which was a great place to start. My new system is a 3V HERMS system built as a Kal-clone.
So far I like what I see... One thing I noticed is there is no "undo" button to save me when I screw up... which is quite often. If I'm missing it someplace, feel free to enlighten me.
Thanks!
Don

Hi Don, and welcome! We're a friendly group, and we also like beer...

Yeah, I don't think I've seen an undo button. The people running this forum are pretty receptive of suggestions, maybe they'll do it for folks like us.

Welcome Don, and greetings of the season. Minus the missing “Undo” button, there is always the “Edit” feature. Brew on, and share photos of your beers and rig. I like IPA best of all, what’s your favorite?

Heyya Don, welcome! That's quite a system you got there, what are you usually brewing on it? What's your fav?

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Here's a shot of my new system. I just kegged my third brew on the new rig, a bitter. Mostly I do IPA's, but I also recently did a spiced winter warmer.
My next brew will be a NEIPA-ish with BRU-1 and Sabro.

Cheers!

new brewery.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Here's a shot of my new system. I just kegged my third brew on the new rig, a bitter. Mostly I do IPA's, but I also recently did a spiced winter warmer.
My next brew will be a NEIPA-ish with BRU-1 and Sabro.

Cheers!

View attachment 18664
Well laid out looks like a great place to brew a batch of beer.

Back