Android Where to get app.

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me where to get the android app. Tried play store and Samsung Galaxy store to no avail.

I checked and it even comes up at my location.
Is it useful for you guys to get feedback from poor internet locations (2G, sometimes 3G, in town possibly 4G)?

I checked and it even comes up at my location.
Is it useful for you guys to get feedback from poor internet locations (2G, sometimes 3G, in town possibly 4G)?

If it’s usable for you, and you’d like to use it, we can always use feedback! We can’t control your speed so it may or may not work for you.

Does the app include the forum?

Yeah I think Yooper might've misunderstood but atm the app is just the brewing software, calculators, brew sessions and recipes. No forum atm

No matter what, I cannot see the app in Play store, I am located in Denmark, does this have anything to do with that?

Android app not showing in play store. Link above also not showing.

Sorry for the lack of communication, but on friday we made the decision to temporarily remove the app from the play/app stores while we continue to work on improving the feature set until it's release ready. We got a lot of feedback specifically around the brew timers, and QWR/volumes and we want to ensure our product meets our users expectations.

I just upgraded to Premium, and now can't find the Android app? It doesn't appear on the Play store. Can someone just post the APK, so I can sidestep the App store?
I can then sideload to my phone

Any updates on this? Been looking for it for a few weeks with no success, wanted to add it to a new device. Been almost 5 months.

Back