Help! All my notes have disappeared!

Tom_B

Trial Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help with this? I was just checking back over a recipe in the app and saw that the notes I’d added have disappeared. I checked other recipes with notes, and they’ve all disappeared too.
Any help or advice would be very gratefully received.

@Yooper any ideas here? I haven't seen any issues with notes at all, but also don't use them very much.

I just checked on a note that I added to a recipe earlier today. All appeared as it should ….

Looking again this morning, I wondered if it was because I recently changed the display on my iphone from light to dark, which didn't seem to alter the look of the Brewer's Friend app at all. When I changed it back, however, all the notes were there/readable, so this was a very good case of user error!

Can anyone help with this? I was just checking back over a recipe in the app and saw that the notes I’d added have disappeared. I checked other recipes with notes, and they’ve all disappeared too.
Any help or advice would be very gratefully received.

Can you tell us more about what version you're using, and what device? I'll dig into this.

Can you tell us more about what version you're using, and what device? I'll dig into this.
Did you see my previous response? It looks like it was because I'd changed the screen settings on my phone.

Did you see my previous response? It looks like it was because I'd changed the screen settings on my phone.

I didn't see that, so thanks for tagging me so I could see it. Glad it's all worked out!

Back