Brewing browser

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Edgar and I am a fervent homebrewer since the early 2000's. When whisked away from my hobby (to work), I lead a research group in plant-microbe interactions research. I like microbes, what can i say?

I love my hobbies (and science) and for that reason, I now also write about the (latest) beer science for my blog. It feels good to be able to be pursuing my brewing interest from multiple angles.

I never stop learning (that's the plan anyways) and love working with people, which means that I am very glad to be here and always happy to help. Especially if you happen to have questions to do with beer science.

Cheers to you all!

Edgar.

Hello brewing browser, and welcome! Great to have another practitioner, especially one with knowledge of beer science.

Cheerz brewing browser I look forward to learning from you.
What's your latest beer creation?

Cheerz brewing browser I look forward to learning from you.
What's your latest beer creation?

I would not want to classify it in a particular style. All i can say is that it is a hoppy ale that has a wheat base, with a barley malt support cast, complemented with a little sprinkle of chocolate malt.

having said that, it is time for a new brew!

Wow..that's a pretty invasive web site you got there BB. Looks more to be targeting commercial brewers. What's the interest with home brewers?

Back