Recipes missing.

Invader

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Recipes either entirely missing, or reduced in quantity. Folder states (21), open it, and it shows 0.

Some of my folders (since last night) have gone devoid of recipes. Some folders only show partial quantities.

Make sure you don't have anything typed in the search bar. That could cause that issue

Make sure you don't have anything typed in the search bar. That could cause that issue

There is no search bar on this page, so nothing to delete. It is still not working on *this* machine. It works on my other machine. It did work on this machine as of Monday 6/7/21.

On the search page nothing is in the bar, still no recipes showing under my recipes in the folders. I do see them at home on my other machine.

I've never used BF on a PC but he's the look from the mobile page. I circled the search bar. Clear that and click the search button again. If that doesn't work you'll need @Yooper or @Pricelessbrewing to look into it for you. Just thought I'd help rule out a common issue with that
Screenshot_20210611-105223.jpg

@Invader, I logged into your account and see all of your recipes. Please check the above search field, and let us know if there's still an issue.

I finally got a chance to check today. There were some spaces in it. All is well.

Back