Road trip!

That is a really cool looking trip there Annabrit. I'm jealous.

I'd be jealous too if it didn't involve packing everything up at one end and unpacking it all at the other end!
20_f.png
20_f.png

Wait did I miss something? Are they moving?

Oh shit! Congrats!...? Sounds like the trip was safe which I'm a big fan of.

Oh shit! Congrats!...? Sounds like the trip was safe which I'm a big fan of.
Yea we are very excited about the move :) we both have a lot of family in VA and are excited to be back. California was getting a little too on fire for our liking :D unfortunately it wasn't a very fun trip, no time for stops or detours. We did 8-9 hour days for 6 days straight but now we can rest and relax for a few days before the final push to Richmond (our final destination)

Richmond (our final destination)
So VCU has this big indoor arena called the Siegel Center, went there a couple years back with a high school FIRST Robotics team I mentor. Across the street is a Jamaican jerk chicken place that, if you are in the area, you really should try. Outstanding. Not beer-related though...

We made it to the final destination!! Huzzah! No pictures, sorry y'all :( but we are here and I've had a few pints and I'm ready to settle in :) thanks for the kind words and wishes everyone. Can't wait to post again to the "I brewed today" thread!

Richmond, great place, VCU got 4 years of a decent hunk of my paycheck!

3 words.....Legend Brown Ale. Let me know what you think!

Glad to see you're safely arrived.

It rained a lot last night, which might be why the water was so brown. But we get pretty frequent summer showers here, and the water levels are high :) the opposite of the problem we were having in California!!

Make sure you check out the pipeline some time. Richmond is a great city

Back