May Brewer's Friend Community Get-Together

I’ll be on my way to a former player/current colleague’s wedding. I’ll dial in for a few minutes while I’m driving, my wife holding the phone of course.

I'll check out what my connection is like today.....

It would be great to see you!
I know, I know, it's not dependent on your desire to connect, but the Internet gods...
Just about 2 hours to go.

Good to see everyone that could make it.
Beer5_29_21_01.jpg

I'm glad you captured the moment Marlon, but can we make it a rule to give everyone a heads up before a screenshot?? :D we may actually smile for y'all lol

Sorry about that, probably a bad idea.

Robert and Larry are quite obviously the only real brewers there. The rest of you should at least get fake beards at the costume shop.
Well if you told me you needed another beard...
In all seriousness I thought I'd actually be able to join for once because I finally had a Saturday I'm not working all night and didn't have family stuff. I still had to work till 5 east coast time though so when I see it was 2pm mountain I figured by the time I got home I'd miss most of it

I still had to work till 5 east coast time though so when I see it was 2pm mountain I figured by the time I got home I'd miss most of it
We were still going at least until 6 pm EDT, so you could have had an hour. Meetings generally last 2 or more hours.

Wish I could have made it guys, but looks like this was a good one.

Back