Everyone meet Brewers-Friend-Blog!

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
https://www.brewersfriend.com/forum/members/brewers-friend-blog.50326/

We have a new technical editor/writer here at Brewer's Friend. His real name is Jim, and he and his wife and family have been very good friends of mine for a long time. They've even met my grandkids, who seem to approve of them. :)

Jim is a BJCP judge, at the national level for beer, and he is also a mead and cider judge. I've been reading his personal brewing blog for years and years and have had the opportunity to brew with him in Chicago and drink too many of his excellent beers. He's also a proficient and creative cook, and these are the type of friends you may want to cultivate for yourselves, in my opinion...:) I usually leave his house full, slightly drunk, and very happy!

He will be posting links to new articles and content on our blog in this area of the forum. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for content you'd like to see, and we'd love to have your feedback on the posted articles.

Please join me in welcoming Jim to our little corner of the world here on the forum!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the club Jim.
upload_2021-4-7_17-32-42.png

Back