A big Congratulations!
Best of luck, the place looks great!

Will follow on my assistant brewers fb!
Good on you.
And best of luck!

Day 1............
Nice turnout with ~20°, snow and wind.
Oh, and a pandemic! haha.
The bar staff we hired are awesome! They handled everything without any glitches.
So nice to just be able to greet and talk with the patrons and not worry about service, cleaning and sanitation.
Also, the newly hired retail manager is doing well.
The buildout is mostly complete, but now we need to address sound dampening.
Still, that's 3 hat's off my head for now!
Now I can mainly work on brewing and production on both the beer and wine side. Pretty happy about that!
Today will be interesting as we're open 11-11, but it's 10° outside! The BBQ truck is having a hard time keeping things up to temperature.
Thanks for all the nice comments and well wishes!
Cheers,
Brian

Good luck! If I ever pass through on my way to Cleveland or Cincinnati maybe I'll check it out. Could use a good memory in Lake county. All I've gotten so far is a speeding ticket!
It's only a few minutes off the Interstate, we always stop at Mentor (pronounced mennner that I was told) there is a really amazing craft beer store there, can't remember the name of it but the beer selection is unbelievable!

It's only a few minutes off the Interstate, we always stop at Mentor (pronounced mennner that I was told) there is a really amazing craft beer store there, can't remember the name of it but the beer selection is unbelievable!
Brian, is that your shop he's referring to? I can't imagine there is more than one in Mentor....

This is the one I am referring to
Screenshot_20210207-203504_Chrome.jpg

There are 2 good beer stores depending on where you are in Mentor ( yes if you pronounce the T we know you're not from around here).
Red Wine and Brew and Wally's Save On.

Brian, is that your shop he's referring to? I can't imagine there is more than one in Mentor....
It's a glorified convenient store with a big craft beer and wine selection.
Red Wine and Brew is on the east end of Mentor and is about 10 times the size. They also have a full blown bar, restaurant, patio and cigar area. Plus private rooms to cater. Just gigantic!

Back