Greetings from Massachusetts

Northshore

Premium Member
Reaction score
I realized that I skipped the introductions and went straight to the "help desk" in the forums so please pardon my manners. My name is Tom and I got into home brewing back in college and brewed for 15 years or so before taking a hiatus from it because of parent duties and my job becoming all consuming. Both of those responsibilities have eased ever so slightly but my love of beer has not so it is time to get back into. I used to do full volume extract brews and I had never attempted all grain, mostly because I had no place to store the equipment at the time. I am now delving into small batch (2.5-3 G) BIAB as it gives me time to tinker with the process. Based on my last batch, the process needs work too. Looking forwarding to learning from folks around these parts!

I realized that I skipped the introductions and went straight to the "help desk" in the forums so please pardon my manners. My name is Tom and I got into home brewing back in college and brewed for 15 years or so before taking a hiatus from it because of parent duties and my job becoming all consuming. Both of those responsibilities have eased ever so slightly but my love of beer has not so it is time to get back into. I used to do full volume extract brews and I had never attempted all grain, mostly because I had no place to store the equipment at the time. I am now delving into small batch (2.5-3 G) BIAB as it gives me time to tinker with the process. Based on my last batch, the process needs work too. Looking forwarding to learning from folks around these parts!
Welcome to the forum. I brew small batch BIAB as well (3 gallons into fermenter ---> 2.5gl into keg). I love the simplicity of my set-up, which keeps the hobby ridiculously fun for me. Good luck with it all. Tons of helpful and friendly people here.

Welcome to Brewers Friend!
This is a great community, a lot of good people here that are happy to share experience and knoledge!

Welcome aboard!!!

All good. Don't think I ever posted in introductions. Oops! :D
Welcome! Is it bad that I assumed you were from Hawaii based on your name?

Welcome back to the brewing world Tom.

Back