Beer tower and Gas Mixer for sale

cjgodfryt@gmail.com

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I recently aquired a 6 place faucet tower (assumed to be perick) and a Micromatic 60% CO2 N2 gas mixer.

Here are my listing posts from elsewhere:

For sale is a 6 position beer tower ready for glycol chilling.

It is assumed to be a perlick brand as all other components around this were too perlick.

The tower is in good shape visually. It will come with 6 basic faucets as well (not shown in the photos). The tower was removed from a restaurant and the lines below were cut. There is roughly 5” of line coming out the bottom which is available to clean trim and re-connect new lines including a glycol chill line.

$250 obo

Buyer must pay shipping.

For sale is this micromatic 60% co2 gas mixer. This mixer is in good working order and came from a local restaurant who went under due to covid. The mixer is NOT for nitro beers but rather for a smooth even carbonation with consistent flavor. Perfect for upgrading your serving experience. The mixer requires no maintenance and is ready to use. Sold as is, no manual provided. All manuals can be found on micromatics website.
The price is 350 obo. Retail price for the unit is around $1000.

Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• 134740704_10217649048890023_8130411428641579518_n.jpg
    134740704_10217649048890023_8130411428641579518_n.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 135023644_10217648013624142_3179390104208684642_n.jpg
    135023644_10217648013624142_3179390104208684642_n.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 134608614_10217648013224132_3204160040310505163_n.jpg
    134608614_10217648013224132_3204160040310505163_n.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 84
First post a sales post? Seriously?

First post a sales post? Seriously?
I apologize if its offensive. I simply wanted to share equipment others might be more interested than I am. I haven't used any of the forum posts on brewers friend yet. Typically most of my questions and chat is done with co-workers friends and family who all brew as well. I was graced with the equipment from the unfortunate covid closure of a local business. So rather than throw it in the garbage I am trying to sell it.

Sounds like a fishing expedition to me. Try a site that a bunch of dumb shits frequent!

Sounds like a fishing expedition to me. Try a site that a bunch of dumb shits frequent!
Temper... Give the guy a chance. He violated our etiquette, but at least what he's selling is relevant.

I seriously cannot believe how hostile everyone is being in. Yeah sure im a fisher. lol seriously. I have been on brewers friend for well over a year now. No I have NEVER posted on a forum, because I really have not cared to. I was taught brewing by my co-worker and have continued to work with him on knowledge and practice. Most of my time is spent reading elsewhere, and no sorry I have never posted.

I THOUGHT, I was doing the right thing by posting in "general chit chat" section because it would keep away from more serious brewing conversations. Yep, first poster, yep its to sell something. But how the hell is that to be a jackass and jerk people off. Im literally just trying to give people the opprotunity to buy some stuff. The hostility here is really hilarious, and makes me question if I should ever post here again, with actual brewing questions.

Dont worry though, my stuff is also posted on a Local Wisconsin facebook page, as well as a home brewers facebook page where LOTS is sold, and many dont care that people are trying to offer equipment up for sale.

Maybe this section should be "General chit chat but also dont dare try to post about selling stuff ever especially the first post ever"

Sorry all who are actually offended by this post. I will just leave it for now in case someone is actually interested. I really just dont understand....

Temper... Give the guy a chance. He violated our etiquette, but at least what he's selling is relevant.
Thank you and, if I actually violated ediqute please explain that, dont just yell at me for putting something up. If I seriously cannot sell anything then let me know and I will pull it off. I really did not look at any rules, I just went to the most buried down section and put it up.

Sorry again.

A simple check shows that you just joined/became a premium member today. It isn't uncommon to join a site, run a game, disappear and then cancel the credit card transaction for membership. Excuse me if this isn't the case, but it does have all of the appearances.

A simple check shows that you just joined/became a premium member today. It isn't uncommon to join a site, run a game, disappear and then cancel the credit card transaction for membership. Excuse me if this isn't the case, but it does have all of the appearances.
Sorry. Tempers aside I’m guessing it’s saying I joined as a premium member today as a Forum member specifically. Here is a shot from my page. I joined in 2018. If I need to pull the post because this isn’t allowed I will do so. I understand the suspicion. But I assure you. I just have never touched the forums.

Attachments

• A9732068-A1BC-4B71-BF53-E574781F01D3.png
    A9732068-A1BC-4B71-BF53-E574781F01D3.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 124
The only problem I see with this post is we have no "FOR SALE" area. This always brings up questions about validity. Of course you are trying to make a buck, pass on a deal or ripping someone. Either way a specific place for this would eliminate probs. you don't want to see it you don't have to look.Haven't figured why this spot was never created. I suppose to avoid the trash that comes from advertising in general. Good luck @Open Road Brewing hope you find a good home for your booty. RDWHAHB
By the way I have never seen a perlick faucet without the name emblazoned on it. Just sayin

The only problem I see with this post is we have no "FOR SALE" area. This always brings up questions about validity. Of course you are trying to make a buck, pass on a deal or ripping someone. Either way a specific place for this would eliminate probs. you don't want to see it you don't have to look.Haven't figured why this spot was never created. I suppose to avoid the trash that comes from advertising in general. Good luck @Open Road Brewing hope you find a good home for your booty. RDWHAHB
By the way I have never seen a perlick faucet without the name emblazoned on it. Just sayin
Yes, Thank you very much for adding to this. I do agree, if there was a FOR SALE spot, that is exactly where I would go, and again the reason I went to general chit chat is it was as much out of peoples way as I could get. You are correct, there are NO perlick stamps on it. The only reason I am making the assumption is it came WITH perlicks on it and is the only thing I salvaged that I wanted for my own Keezer. I also found a 6 place perlick on eBay that looked incredibly similar but has that logo on it. The shape of the metal housing, the base shape the square rise the sizing all looked very similar. I cannot guarantee its perlick though.
https://www.ebay.com/i/122020573792?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28
That is the ebay list I found which was the closest thing I could find to attempt to nail down a brand.

I agree: Put up an area for selling and swapping equipment and all is good. We can then either check or ignore it at will.

I've asked about this before and it was shot down, maybe its worth another look
As have I.... Keep it beer-related and there shouldn't be a problem, as long as the seller isn't selling new equipment. Might interfere with sponsors.

Back