Hoppy Brew Year!

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year all, let's hope that 2021 brings some normalcy back to the world!
I am starting off the new year with a Dry January, cheating a little bit with the dates though. I have two kegs that are about to kick, once they do, the 30 day timer will kick in. I hope to have most, if not, all kegs filled back up by then. Planning to reduce consumption volumes going forward as well.

Wishing the best to all in 2021!

Until March I had spent the last few years not eating or drinking after 8-9 pm with a few exceptions if I was out of town. My plan is to kick that back in so if I have something that keeps me from getting home until after 8 I’ll naturally cuts back. Really intermittent fasting 8pm to Noon with some flexibility. My BP, blood sugar, and pretty much all numbers got better while doing that. I don’t cut anything out unless it’s outside that window. So if I go to dinner at 6 I’ll eat and drink what I want.

All my beers right now can benefit from some aging so it doesn't hurt me to not drink in January. I am however rather bored in the evenings without a pint to relax so I've been doing a ton of reorganization in my garage simply for something to do.

It's a good excuse to drop some weight too.

All my beers right now can benefit from some aging so it doesn't hurt me to not drink in January. I am however rather bored in the evenings without a pint to relax so I've been doing a ton of reorganization in my garage simply for something to do.

It's a good excuse to drop some weight too.
just stop eating then drink more beer :rolleyes:

Happy New Year all, let's hope that 2021 brings some normalcy back to the world!
I am starting off the new year with a Dry January, cheating a little bit with the dates though. I have two kegs that are about to kick, once they do, the 30 day timer will kick in. I hope to have most, if not, all kegs filled back up by then. Planning to reduce consumption volumes going forward as well.

Wishing the best to all in 2021!
Good luck big fella! Same to you Hawkbox
I gave it some thought after my drunkest new years for some time. But hmmmm yeah maybe another month lol:).

Back