Brewer's Friend November Zoom Call Details

Not sure if I’m allowed to do anymore Zoom meetings.....I just bought a small corny keg because of you all......
You'll never look back. I just started kegging this year - had bottle conditioned everything up til then.

Started small and will add as I need/feel I need to. Wish it would arrive by the weekend so I can keg this bitter. That would be a perfect pour and sip beer.

LOL @Josh Hughes . And so the new slippery slope begins...

Search places like Facebook Marketplace or Nextdoor (or whatever's active in your area) for a used CO2 tank (5 pounds, the smallest one, lasts a long time) and/or regulator (need both eventually), or bite the bullet and buy new: $60/$35 respectively at MoreBeer for example). Oh, and hoses, fittings, a party tap, maybe a quick-connect...

You'll never look back.

Carbonate overnight in the keg, drink it the next morning.

Good choice, and expandable for the future.

That’s what I figured. SO many options. After to conversation Saturday I wanted to do something. I asked @Trialben about what he was suggesting and when I started doing math I figured for a little more I could do this. A 20% off coupon sealed it

Man mrskittle is a guy and Zambezi is a woman, I've had so many assumptions proven wrong in the last week.

I really like the whole concept of this putting faces to people we would never otherwise think of beyond a forum post.

You'll never look back. I just started kegging this year - had bottle conditioned everything up til then.

I just got a question about having a Christmas-time Zoom meeting, and I told him I’d check with you. I know it can be a busy time of year for all of us, but with this quarantine and things it may brighten our spirits a bit.

I’m always in. Not Christmas Eve or Christmas Day though

Last edited:
I just got a question about having a Christmas-time Zoom meeting, and I told him I’d check with you. I know it can be a busy time of year for all of us, but with this quarantine and things it may brighten our spirits a bit.
I'm going to have to consult the calendar and the missus...

My vote is for Saturday 12/26 (Boxing day) @ 4pm MST (6 EST)

Timing request from my side.....
I'm back in Zam, making the usual time for a meeting 01.00, whichI won't make.
But, I'm up early (at sunrise, 06.00 here).
Would 5 hours later be an issue?
Ben can then show us what's for lunch ;)
It would be 21.00 Denver time, if I am not mistaken

Hey now your talking I'll even pour a coldie then;). I'm not sure I'll make the zoom sesh if it falls around Christmas ill be inebriated somewhere full of HB and Bad manners:rolleyes:.

I ended up getting busy with "stuff and things" and missed the meeting.
It would be cool if we could meet up again over the holidays.
Zambezi time would put me at 11:00PM, that would probably work better for me as I tend to not be doing "stuff and things" at that hour.

That's ruling out the Europeans....

Do we like those guys?

Back