Television Series

I just heard that Mindhunter is done after two seasons, not enough viewership to warrant continuing:(

I just heard that Mindhunter is done after two seasons, not enough viewership to warrant continuing:(
Bummer. I liked it.
That's one thing I like about Queens Gambit. It's a mini series so once all episodes are played it's done. No wondering if!

This is why unless I'm super excited about a series I typically don't start watching anything anymore until it has atleast 3-4 seasons because it's so disappointing to get into a series and then have it just end before it even really takes off

This is why unless I'm super excited about a series I typically don't start watching anything anymore until it has atleast 3-4 seasons because it's so disappointing to get into a series and then have it just end before it even really takes off
I hear you, but if nobody watches it, it will never get to the point where YOU would watch it. Better to have watched and lost than to have never watched at all. I would still recommend it to anyone to watch eventhough it is done.

Last edited:
I hear you, but if nobody watches it, it will never get to the point where YOU would watch it. Better to have watched and lost than to have never watched at all. I would still recommend it to anyone to watch eventhough it is done.
Yeah like I said if it's something I really want to watch I watch anyways. If it's something I'm not sure on I wait. Just watched the season 2 premiere of The Mandalorian. It was great. Can't wait for the rest of season 2

Started watching the latest episode of the Mandalorian (won't be able to finish it till tonight so no spoilers!) and was excited to see the live action debut of Bo Katan (and Mando's reaction to Mandalorians that so actually remove their helmets :D) and it made me feel compelled to point something out. If you consider yourself a fan of Star Wars and you haven't watched any of the animated series you're missing out on some of the best story telling in that entire universe. The final 3/4 episode arc of Clone wars is probably some of the best Star Wars content released in the last 20 years. Also worth noting that the first 2 and a half seasons of Clone Wars aren't in chronological order (was intended as a collection of one off stories but when they realized that it wasn't just kids watching they decided they could do longer-form story telling) but they have an official chronological order available online. That and Rebels are totally worth the watch if you're already into Star Wars.

I should really finish Supernatural since it's been my guilty pleasure for a long time.

I should really finish Supernatural since it's been my guilty pleasure for a long time.
Can't believe that's still on. Smallville (my first real guilty pleasure show) has been over for like a decade and what's his name from Supernatural was in liked season 3? 4? And I feel like Supernatural started that following season. Smallville went 10 seasons and it felt like they really had to go out of their way to explain why Clark wasn't Superman yet, cause of their "no tights, no flights" creed. Like isn't there something to be said for quitting while you're ahead?

Can't believe that's still on. Smallville (my first real guilty pleasure show) has been over for like a decade and what's his name from Supernatural was in liked season 3? 4? And I feel like Supernatural started that following season. Smallville went 10 seasons and it felt like they really had to go out of their way to explain why Clark wasn't Superman yet, cause of their "no tights, no flights" creed. Like isn't there something to be said for quitting while you're ahead?

It started in 2005? Or something, watching the tech and "hacking" they did back then really takes me back. It probably should have ended a while ago but it's a guilty pleasure.

Season 4 of The Crown is out so burning through that. It is an interesting trip through world, and british history, and obviously the history of the monarchy.

Don't know who all is into documentaries but season 1 of 616 , a marvel documentary anthology series, just dropped on Disney+. First episode was interesting about the little known japanese Spiderman (which aside from the costume is very different from American spiderman) tv series which was basically responsible for spawning both Transformers and Power Rangers. 2nd episode was about women at Marvel. I think there's 8 episodes in all. The next one up for me apparently follows Paul Scheer (Andre from The League) as he tracks down Marvel's lost stories. Each episode is totally independent too so you don't have to watch them in order. IDK if you're a nerd like me you might like it.

2 words. "Cobra Kai". Just finished season 2.
Yeah that was a great throw back hey?
Series 3 jan next year I hear.

You want a mind blowing sciencey doco type series check out Connected!

Episode on digits will blow your mind!!
And the Nukes ones pretty F'n cool.
Science is the new Cool!

Don't know who all is into documentaries but season 1 of 616 , a marvel documentary anthology series, just dropped on Disney+. First episode was interesting about the little known japanese Spiderman (which aside from the costume is very different from American spiderman) tv series which was basically responsible for spawning both Transformers and Power Rangers. 2nd episode was about women at Marvel. I think there's 8 episodes in all. The next one up for me apparently follows Paul Scheer (Andre from The League) as he tracks down Marvel's lost stories. Each episode is totally independent too so you don't have to watch them in order. IDK if you're a nerd like me you might like it.
Yeah watched another cool one recently on development of video games behind the scenes type stuff from Atari all the way through Nintendo Sega till now very gamer nerdy...

Yeah that was a great throw back hey?
Series 3 jan next year I hear.

You want a mind blowing sciencey doco type series check out Connected!

Episode on digits will blow your mind!!
And the Nukes ones pretty F'n cool.
Science is the new Cool!
I watched part of the one on sand. Didn't get through it

I watched part of the one on sand. Didn't get through it
Yeah I watched dust last night its Cazy how far that stuff travels pretty much around the globe and get this the most desolate place in the world (Sahara Desert) is responsible for replenishing the most abundant place in the world the Amazon rain forest that's how interconnected earth is! Mind BLOWN!

It mightnt be your thing.
Give it another try.

Back