Share inventory

tnesser

Trial Member
Reaction score
my brother and me are brewing together. With hops in my freedge and his. Is there any way of sharing your inventory to a friend? So both him and I can modify my inventory?

T

I would love to see such a feature. I always brew with my brewbuddies and our ingredients are all over the place.

Would like to see the inventory of my buddies. That helps in deciding if I need to purchase more or not.

I would love to see such a feature. I always brew with my brewbuddies and our ingredients are all over the place.

Would like to see the inventory of my buddies. That helps in deciding if I need to purchase more or not.

Ok, I'll add it to our list of features to get working on!

How would feel about a public inventory option? There would be a link from your profile to a read only list of your inventory that you could then share with your brew buddies. As for modifying another users inventory, I'm not sure we can go down that path right now.

Any update on shared inventory ? This would be an awesome feature !

Any update on shared inventory ? This would be an awesome feature !

Yes, that’s part of the “groups” brewing feature in Premium Plus and Pro memberships. It works great for brew clubs, friends who share ingredients, and for breweries.

Back