Open Invite

Zambi

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
So, as I am sitting here, on the banks of the Zambezi river, drinling my homemade cider...
Anyone here, iff you ate contemplating coming to Africa, come and stay with me. Just let me know.
Primitive right now as I am still building, but pretty awrsome none the less.
For the South Africans, entrance fer is 2 six packs of home brew. :)
For others: constructive critisism and s crate of mosi.
Don't bring Corona though.
Seriously, when we can travel again, mi casa es tu cass ;)

Well, if am ever in your neck of the jungle, I will definitely look you up. Having never left North America in 58 years, I doubt that I will ever end up there, but you just never know!

Yep, it's a big continent for sure.
I was born and raised in Western Europe, when the wall was still in place. In comparison, Africa is huge.
Zambia is a bit difficult to place as we are just too far north to rate as Southern Africa, not far enough North to be Central Africa, and the same with East and West :)

I was born and raised in Western Europe, when the wall was still in place. In comparison, Africa is huge.
Zambia is a bit difficult to place as we are just too far north to rate as Southern Africa, not far enough North to be Central Africa, and the same with East and West :)
Sounds like South Central...

Been lots of places but never Africa. Kind of odd to refer to Africa as a place when it can hold 3 North Americas.

I always thought they were about the same size....so I went to the great arbiter of knowledge....Google.
North America is approximately 25 million sq km and Africa is 30 million sq km. However, the United States is about 10 million sq km so I assume that is where @Nosybear got the multiple of three from.

Ok...enough procrastinating....time to start work :(

I always thought they were about the same size....so I went to the great arbiter of knowledge....Google.
North America is approximately 25 million sq km and Africa is 30 million sq km. However, the United States is about 10 million sq km so I assume that is where @Nosybear got the multiple of three from.

Ok...enough procrastinating....time to start work :(
Well according to many the US is the only significant part of North America... Sorry @Craigerrr @Hawkbox

Germany? I lived there for several years, both in the Air Force and as a civilian.

Well according to many the US is the only significant part of North America... Sorry @Craigerrr @Hawkbox
The USA is the most significant everything to anyone who lives in the USA:D
Never should have taught you guys how to play hockey...
Of course, I must now offer the obligatory Canadian apology for my callous comment:p

I've been to most of western Europe but not for very long, if we get the opportunity I think my wife would be down for taking you up on it.

Never been to Africa. Been to Japan, Hong Kong, China, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Luxemborg, England, Ireland and France.

oh yes,im in south africa,hope u got a pool;):)

Got a cold shower :)
To be honest, we've had a couple months where we couldn't shower at day time as the water was too hot....
Still building, but small splash pool is in the planning.
Can you guys travel again? Our airports opened for tourists at the beginning of September.

Got a cold shower :)
To be honest, we've had a couple months where we couldn't shower at day time as the water was too hot....
Still building, but small splash pool is in the planning.
Can you guys travel again? Our airports opened for tourists at the beginning of September.
No travel interstate let alone overseas in Aus ATM.

...and the US is still pretty much prohibited from traveling anywhere.

...and the US is still pretty much prohibited from traveling anywhere.
Although interstate travel is still largely open. Our Governor though has a list of states that if you travel from you have to self-quarantine or face a fine. Based on a 7 day rolling average of like 10% or more positive tests. As of this morning 34 states and 1 territory (Guam) are on the list.

Back