Forum/Brew Session Link?

Blackmuse

Lifetime Member
Established Member
Reaction score
So, I was thinking it would be cool if we could add a feature onto the forums (that can be turned on and off) where either under our name or in our profile (I like under the name) it would list the last beer we made using Brewer's Friend... It could be as simple as the name of the recipe or as in depth as a link to the recipe or brew session!

Not sure how others feel about it but I like the idea of knowing what others have been brewing. - Not because I'm nosy... but rather curious and excited about beer. ;) Okay, maybe I'm a wee bit nosy too. lol

Great idea, I think a good start would be a link to the brewer's profile page.

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/brewer/66600/pricelessbrewing

We have a ticket in for a couple improvements to the profile page, that include an overview of the active brew sessions that could tie into this.
Funny, this is what initially made me think of it. However, when I click on someone else's profile I do not get a list of recent brews like the link you posted. That would be neat. I was honestly thinking of having a link in their name square where it lists location and what not below the picture. Even if it stated right below the "location" something like "latest brew: or Latest creation:" or both...

Funny, this is what initially made me think of it. However, when I click on someone else's profile I do not get a list of recent brews like the link you posted. That would be neat. I was honestly thinking of having a link in their name square where it lists location and what not below the picture. Even if it stated right below the "location" something like "latest brew: or Latest creation:" or both...
Isn't that the disconnect between the profile page for a forum member, versus the profile page for a brewers friend member? So maybe an option to enable a link to the brewer profile from the forum profile?

Isn't that the disconnect between the profile page for a forum member, versus the profile page for a brewers friend member? So maybe an option to enable a link to the brewer profile from the forum profile?
AH! Like you put in your Forum Profile! I like that. - Not exactly what I was thinking but a good idea non-the-less (I had no idea they were two separate things...
All in all though a quick link under the pic to the last brew they made was more what I was thinking. (The link would simply be the name of the beer they made)... This is probably harder than what you propose though.

Back