Print from View screen Fails Currency symbol

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Still an issue or has it returned? The values are correctly carried over but not the currency symbol when you go to Print for the View screen.

VIEW
upload_2020-7-30_11-15-15.png

PRINT Output

upload_2020-7-30_11-16-1.png

We’re trying to convert you Europeans to the dollar and we are trying to do it insidiously. :)

I’ll put in a ticket right now!

We’re trying to convert you Europeans to the dollar and we are trying to do it insidiously. :)

I’ll put in a ticket right now!

Well I was thinking it would be easier if I moved to the USA? I'd move to Utah but it is dry there... How about Apache country? Chama, NM is a nice place High up in the Toltecs. Good water there.

Well I was thinking it would be easier if I moved to the USA? I'd move to Utah but it is dry there... How about Apache country? Chama, NM is a nice place High up in the Toltecs. Good water there.

Yes, that’s a great idea! I don’t know why I didn’t think about that option.

I like New Mexico, but I really like Florida in the winter and Upper Michigan, Wisconsin, or Minnesota in the summer. Not great brewing water in Florida thought.

Yes, that’s a great idea! I don’t know why I didn’t think about that option.

I like New Mexico, but I really like Florida in the winter and Upper Michigan, Wisconsin, or Minnesota in the summer. Not great brewing water in Florida thought.

I've never been that far north - Michegan etc. I did drive with 3 mates from Orlando to LA across the southern states with Harleys and an RV back in 2014. Best trip Ive ever had. 3 weeks 3400 miles. A great time

A patch for this has gone to beta, and I've approved it after a few quick tests. Should be released soon.

As far as the metric system goes, I use grams and mL for small measurements but gallons and lbs for volumes and larger weights still. :confused:

A patch for this has gone to beta, and I've approved it after a few quick tests. Should be released soon.

As far as the metric system goes, I use grams and mL for small measurements but gallons and lbs for volumes and larger weights still. :confused:
Likewise. Switching completely to metric would be a PITA in the US.

An update for this has gone live, let us know if you see any issues!

Back