Looks interesting

I like it!

I like that it works in a bucket, so probably less of a mess and more portable than Mark.s. Pretty easy to make an adapter to clean multiple taps & lines and can use the pump to recirculate ice water for final chilling too. The pump I use for cleaning lines & taps is pretty wimpy. Thinking I just sold myself one :)

I like it too. A third of the price of a SS Brewtech Keg Washer. Do all your PBW cleaning first, then a water rinse.

After some thought, and permission from she who holds the purse strings, I pulled the trigger on this. Also ordered 2 Top Draw pickup setups to get free shipping and the BEERDANA code for a free bandana as well.. All of these things are bargaining chips when dealing with her :) Been looking at the Top Draw for quite some time. Was told it's an early Christmas gift. Hopefully, the old girl will forget by then :) I am a devious bastard and admit it freely :eek:

After some thought, and permission from she who holds the purse strings, I pulled the trigger on this. Also ordered 2 Top Draw pickup setups to get free shipping and the BEERDANA code for a free bandana as well.. All of these things are bargaining chips when dealing with her :) Been looking at the Top Draw for quite some time. Was told it's an early Christmas gift. Hopefully, the old girl will forget by then :) I am a devious bastard and admit it freely :eek:

I got 2 top draws and am ready to go to them with all kegs. Simple to clean too. Can keg hop with pellets easily and clearly as a plus.

Back