Currency Symbol in VIEW recipe not tracking settings

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Back after a long holiday from brewing I used the Recipe Builder to see what updates there had been since I last used it (Oct 2019!). All looks great and latest additions to layout and functionality work as expected. The COST calculations are a welcome addition to my use of the system and, after ensuring I had my local currency set up correctly (GB Pounds) in my profile I was inspecting a new recipe to see what else I needed to do to extract costs. Apart from having to put in values in Inventory (something I have yet to do completely) I was expecting to find that all costs were zero in the final recipe view (if only that were true!).
All is OK except going to VIEW the recipe the currency symbol stubbornly refuses to change from Dollars $ to Pounds £. Everywhere else is OK it is just in the VIEW screen. It maybe because the values are zero but I would have expected the symbol to track as it has during the edit screen. I hope this helps. I have attached screen shots to explain.

upload_2020-6-27_11-12-16.png

EDIT
upload_2020-6-27_11-12-57.png

VIEW
upload_2020-6-27_11-13-30.png

Thanks for the catch @AHarper! Good to see you around again.

Sorry I missed the summaries! Not sure why the NA, I never got that during testing.

Thank you Priceless and Yooper. It's good to be back and that I was missed - for the right reasons I hope :)

Back