Endeavor hops

The Green Man

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone brewed with this before?
Got it from Stocks Farm here in the UK. 9.88 alpha acids and characteristics of blackcurrant and logan berry aromas with lime and grapefruit citrus flavours in the background. Sounds like an interesting mix. Apparently also good for bittering. Described as having rounded and fruity bittering characteristics.
I have just got some of these and thrown some in for dry hopping in a British Golden ale.

Never heard of it. Sounds neat though.
Any idea how you get new hops added to the calculator?
I think Endeavour may be too small scale at the moment but it might get more popular one day.
I'll keep you posted. I have 50g of Cascade and 50g Citra for my next brew, an oat NEIPA. I'm going to use at least 100g of this new hop in that too.

Uh if you ping @Yooper she should be able to help get it in the system.

@Yooper if you could add this hop, I can update my recipe with it. Will report back on it as I work my way through my 500g. It is a new...not yet officially released hop by all accounts.

@Yooper if you could add this hop, I can update my recipe with it. Will report back on it as I work my way through my 500g. It is a new...not yet officially released hop by all accounts.

Don't forget you can always add your own hops, especially if it's a one-off.
I've done it with my homegrown hops that nobody else would want in the catalog. Of if you added it, I could simply approve it for all users.
upload_2020-6-25_11-36-31.png

Just type in the name, and click "add" on the dropdown. That's one of the features for if someone is added a random fresh hop from their yard, a one-time experimental hop, etc.

If you send me the information on everything about it, I can add it today for you. However, since no one else seems to be able to get it if it's not released, it may not be wanted in the entire catalog.

Don't forget you can always add your own hops, especially if it's a one-off.
I've done it with my homegrown hops that nobody else would want in the catalog. Of if you added it, I could simply approve it for all users.
View attachment 10550

Just type in the name, and click "add" on the dropdown. That's one of the features for if someone is added a random fresh hop from their yard, a one-time experimental hop, etc.

If you send me the information on everything about it, I can add it today for you. However, since no one else seems to be able to get it if it's not released, it may not be wanted in the entire catalog.
Thanks Yooper. I will just add it as a unique hop. I wasn't aware of that actually. Now I know.
I think they will release it as some big breweries here have used, or so they say. Anyway, for now I think 'my unique hop' is fine.

Well, bottled my first batch that had this as dry hop along with Citra and Cascade. This pretty much was the dominant aroma. Citra was there but the berries aroma from this was definitely in the foreground. Can't wait to see the result and then use for bittering and flavour in my next brew.

Back