Happy fathers day!

to all the dads, happy fathers day and thanks for all you do for your kids

And to everyone else, happy not a fathers day!

Any dad that will brew for his son every year is top dog in my book @jmcnamara. Hats off to you and just started a smoker full of ribs for me and mine!
Happy Dads day all!

Any dad that will brew for his son every year is top dog in my book @jmcnamara. Hats off to you and just started a smoker full of ribs for me and mine!
Happy Dads day all!
Thank you sir, hope you all enjoy the ribs!
And on that note, about ready to brew some beer....I've got a great wife

Thank you jmac, same to you, and to all of the other Fathers here.

We had a nice Father's Day yesterday, my kids and my wife's kids have other fathers too, so we always accommodate everyone. Our youngest are 20 now, the older they get the more meaningful the Fathers Days become.

I will raise a glass later today to you all!

Happy Father's day to all you dad's out there. Cherish all the moments you have with your kids. They grow up way to fast!
I pulled some hot wort and treating my self to a "scotchie". Hit it whiskey instead of scotch, but what a treat. Cheers to all you dad's.
IMG_20200621_091421.jpg

I'm yet to be one but come September if all things go smoothly I'll be up to my elbows in baby vomit and feceas. :)
Don't know if that's something to be happy about or scared about maybe both!
I yelled oh shit in the delivery room when my son was born, haven't looked back since. I know its cliche to say it's awesome, but its been pretty awesome. Late nights, stinky diapers and all

I'm yet to be one but come September if all things go smoothly I'll be up to my elbows in baby vomit and feceas. :)
Congratulations!! All the best to the 3 of you.

When my first was born I stopped brewing. Not to worry though, it only took me 20 years to pick it back up again. :D

A big congratulations Ben, I think that you will be a great Father!

Absolutely fantastic news Ben! I'll be praying for all of you!
And remember, brewing beer is cheaper than buying it so you'll have to keep on brewing so you have more money for diapers!

Absolutely fantastic news Ben! I'll be praying for all of you!
And remember, brewing beer is cheaper than buying it so you'll have to keep on brewing so you have more money for diapers!
Yep for sure I'll strap it to the front of me on brew day.
Bottle for baby bottle for Dad;):p.

Back