Rookie Brewer.

Ricco-B

Trial Member
Reaction score
Good day all. I'm from South Africa and has recently started making my own craft brews. This is an awesome platform that I have been referred to by numerous friends. Hope to have many good conversations, tips and advise and to try some of the precipices and share some as well. Have an Goofy day and an awesome Brew.

Cheers to your new found obsession there Ricco!​

Howdy!!! This a great place to learn a lot....

Welcome and cheers!
20200504_112346_HDR.jpg

Good day all. I'm from South Africa and has recently started making my own craft brews. This is an awesome platform that I have been referred to by numerous friends. Hope to have many good conversations, tips and advise and to try some of the precipices and share some as well. Have an Goofy day and an awesome Brew.
We were all rookies once: Ask away and we'll try to answer.

Welcome to the site. I think we all are rookies when it comes to brewing something you haven't done before. Have at it and keep us posted.

Welcome, and cheers!

Welcome!!
I'm just to the North of you....

Welcome

I lived in South Africa for around five years and is where I started brewing my own beer from Cooper’s kits.
Lived just outside Joburg and visited a microbrewery called Gilroys and that was it. After tasting his lager and beers, I wanted to brew, they were soooo good. I’ve tried to replicate some of his brews, but not got there yet, but it’s fun trying.

I’m new to this forum myself, but found it to be very informative and friendly.

Have fun and let the good times roll.

Hi Old_P, I'm also a newbie who recently joined Brewer's Friend. An awesome platform. Looking forward to my very first brew this weekend.

Happy brewing!

Back