Not able to use my Samsung tablet to edit recipes!

Head First

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know what you have done but at random the editor will not acknowledge grains from catalog. Thought it could be from my inventory being out of date(I quit trying to use it after the last fup) but with my inventory cleared of all items it is still unusable. At random it will delete grains that have been entered and saved. It works ok on the laptop with windows and Google chrome (yes it's up to date) but not on Samsung tablet with Google chrome. It even kicked a number into where I put warrior hops. As I said it seams to be interaction with the tablet. Sometimes it saves grains correctly and sometimes not. Sometimes you can leave the recipe and come back and several grains will be gone. Sometimes not. Very random. I can correct that recipe on laptop and save and then re-enter from tablet and it will be correct until I try to enter something from the tablet it will Fup.
I don't expect a reply today (Easter Sunday) but this is a mess. First time one of my devices has become totally unuseable.

We're sorry to hear about that, as far as I know you're the first to report issues with mobile (or tablets). I've submitted a bug report over to the devs, and paged Yooper and Josh for visibility.

I can't recreate (don't have a Android device), but can you possibly grab a screenshot of some of the visuals that are problematic? I know we have a guy working on mobile visual issues and this sounds like it needs to be brought to a priority if possible. Any screenshots or specifics you could provide could definitely help nail this down and fix it.

I'll grab my iPad and try different browsers and see what I get.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this problem. We definitely want to correct it for you!

I can't recreate (don't have a Android device), but can you possibly grab a screenshot of some of the visuals that are problematic? I know we have a guy working on mobile visual issues and this sounds like it needs to be brought to a priority if possible. Any screenshots or specifics you could provide could definitely help nail this down and fix it.

I'll grab my iPad and try different browsers and see what I get.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this problem. We definitely want to correct it for you!
Thanks for the quick reply peoples. I have been playing around with it and have discovered it relates to screen sensitivity. Just scrolling over an entry will change it but then trying to re enter it it doesn't want to easily scroll through the choices. In other words, the slightest touch on an ingredient and it deletes the selected item. Main screen very sensitive. To re enter it from the dropdown it sometimes won't acknowledge you are touching a selection. Not very sensitive at all. Not something a screenshot would be of any use because it seams to be a screen sensitive issue is my guess. Not sure how else i can describe this. I will keep playing with it. If it was my tablet settings wouldn't it either be very sensitive or not, one or the other not different in dropdowns or main screen in the editor?

Back