Bug Report - Inventory Yeast Units Incorrect

imnotawino

Trial Member
Reaction score
As the title says, on the Inventory page, add your yeast, choose the amount, select units from the drop down and save. When you view the yeast inventory, the units have changed to "each". Units should be whatever you selected.

In my case I have 10 packets of 11g BRY-97 American West Coast. So I entered .121Kg and saved. On the inventory page, it shows .121 Each.

Batch edit feature also has this bug.

I'm a new user, but loving it so far.

Thanks to all.

As the title says, on the Inventory page, add your yeast, choose the amount, select units from the drop down and save. When you view the yeast inventory, the units have changed to "each". Units should be whatever you selected.

In my case I have 10 packets of 11g BRY-97 American West Coast. So I entered .121Kg and saved. On the inventory page, it shows .121 Each.

Batch edit feature also has this bug.

I'm a new user, but loving it so far.

Thanks to all.

Thanks for the report. Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? You don't want to each "10" as the number you have in each, from what I am reading?

Thanks for the report, and good catch! Especially for a new users.

Fortunately this has already been noticed, and the fix is live on the beta testing site. @Yooper no need for a report to the devs.

Back