• Other (specify in your response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donoroto

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Some say the forums here on Brewer's Friend are the best feature!
When you visit these forums, what is your typical way to view threads and posts?

(Yes, I know the plural of Forum is Fora, but who speaks that way?)

"New Posts" 90% of the time.

Or occasionally I'll "Search" for something in particular.

Don,
I suggest adding the Notification Bell icon; either a separate item or include it with the New Posts selection (because they are very similar in functionality). I start with the Notification Bell icon to see responses to threads I'm watching and then go to New Posts to see everything else.

Don,
I suggest adding the Notification Bell icon; either a separate item or include it with the New Posts selection (because they are very similar in functionality). I start with the Notification Bell icon to see responses to threads I'm watching and then go to New Posts to see everything else.
I do that too, but I see that as an adjunct to New Posts. I can't edit the poll to add it.

I look at all new posts, except for the tech support area. I don't use the software here, so no point.

Don,
That’s my method too

Glad I am not the only one :) :)

I must say that the search function here does not work very well for me. Maybe I'm just not doing it right. I can't remember the last time I searched for something mind you...

I must say that the search function here does not work very well for me. Maybe I'm just not doing it right. I can't remember the last time I searched for something mind you...
I gave up using it for sure

Search in most any forum is weird. But I can say that sometimes it works fine and sometimes it doesn't find things.

Back