My brewery is ugly…….

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
But it makes great beer!

I could have put at least a couple more pounds of grain in the MLT!
IMG_5785.jpeg
IMG_5783.jpeg
IMG_5784.jpeg

It’s an homage to the older iterations of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. Bittered with chinook, heavily hopped with centennial, it will be dryhopped with plenty of cascade and some centennial hops.

It smells so good in here!

But it makes great beer!

I could have put at least a couple more pounds of grain in the MLT!View attachment 26754View attachment 26755View attachment 26756

It’s an homage to the older iterations of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. Bittered with chinook, heavily hopped with centennial, it will be dryhopped with plenty of cascade and some centennial hops.

I like to think homebrewers are not running a brewery good looks contest. If it brews, who cares what it looks like. My 2 cents!

Spray paint it all a nice color, like mint green. :rolleyes:

But it makes great beer!

I could have put at least a couple more pounds of grain in the MLT!View attachment 26754View attachment 26755View attachment 26756

Assuming it's all electric, but I'm not seeing the wiring.
Are your heating elements side or bottom mounted?

Assuming it's all electric, but I'm not seeing the wiring.
Are your heating elements side or bottom mounted?

I just saw this- sorry! They are side mounted. My bigger MLT is a keg, and it has a bottom drain and a tippy dump. This smaller MLT is an igloo cooler. I like the bigger MLT more, but it's HEAVY even empty so I've been using the cooler for most beers that will fit in it.

Back