Frustrated... (Tilt/Kindle)

Well so far I've got the ispindel calibrated, tripple checked all the settings and made sure I had all the right info filled in...after 3 hours I'm having so much success, I'm thinking about just buying a Plaato. For now, I'll just see how deep the glass bulb floats...

Well so far I've got the ispindel calibrated, tripple checked all the settings and made sure I had all the right info filled in...after 3 hours I'm having so much success, I'm thinking about just buying a Plaato. For now, I'll just see how deep the glass bulb floats...
I have loved my tilt so far. (Same idea as ispindel)

after 3 hours I'm having so much success, I'm thinking about just buying a Plaato.
Hm. Not having an iSpindel I can't say where to look. But if it has bluetooth communications, get that working first.

What exactly have you tried and what us the symptom (i.e. what is it not doing)?

Hm. Not having an iSpindel I can't say where to look. But if it has bluetooth communications, get that working first.

What exactly have you tried and what us the symptom (i.e. what is it not doing)?
Well connects to the laptop for setup, everything looks great until you save the configuration, then the device isn’t discovered. I have tried everything I can think of...and I like to think I’m fairly tech literate.

Ok, give me some time to find a couple of guesses.

Back