Additional Brewing Report Features

Allusion

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to add totals for all of the categories of the brewing reports? It is nice to see a total for our BBL production, but the subcategories such as hops and fermentables only show totals for individual items. It would be nice to also have a total of all used.

There's this below in the "my brewing report"
Screenshot_20230107-202652_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is this what your after?

Are you looking for like total base malts, total roasted malts, or just total of all grains?

There's this below in the "my brewing report"
View attachment 23754
Is this what your after?
Yeah I have that as well but am looking for a total of all. So right now I have to go through for reports and to determine yearlky order amounts and add everything up individually. So for example add up all my grains and get say that I used a total of 15,000 lbs. This is required for some of my reports I have to submit.

Are you looking for like total base malts, total roasted malts, or just total of all grains?
Total of all grains. Right now for some of the reports I have to send in for tax and production purposes I have to add up all the individual totals to get a max total. But also separating into Base Malts, Roasted and so on isn't a bad idea either.

Total of all grains. Right now for some of the reports I have to send in for tax and production purposes I have to add up all the individual totals to get a max total. But also separating into Base Malts, Roasted and so on isn't a bad idea either.
Got it, thanks! We'll get that added to the list to take a look at next time we're working on the reporting features.

Back