What did you get delivered today

Yes. I’ve always Had to do it that way anyway. These are great. Low profile too. My 2.5 gallon kegs fit in the fridge with one of these connected

Yes. I’ve always Had to do it that way anyway. These are great. Low profile too. My 2.5 gallon kegs fit in the fridge with one of these connected
Definitely more low profile than what I made. But does the same thing. Easy to clean too

20240110_184859.jpg

Yup, lol

Except mine, what whatever reason. I can't pay them to even try a drink, lol

Same here. I think it's partially due to everything having to be sweet. Popular coffee drinks are loaded with sugar, vitamins come in gummy/candy form now, etc. Maybe someday they'll get tired of everything been sweet and look for an alternative.

Some hops a big bag of tettnanger some more of that amazing NZ hop magic this time Kohatu and some Galazy.
20240118_154004.jpg

Also got some yeast for Zambezi s Belgian brew and it's been too long since I brewed a saison GF sounds like it would pair well with mg brew style.

And I musta been too inebriated when ordering I got two of these Tetrahop Gold liquid hop extract
20240118_154015.jpg

I don't know if you guys listen to the brew lab. Well just a Millilitre of this stuff added at packaging is supposed to enhance head retention!

Looks like I've got a few years worth at that dosage. It's a bittering product so can play around with that too.

Anyhow should keep me brewing for a bit.

Back